July 25, 2014


Are we giving due care to our heart?

We are naturally anxious of the physical well-being of the body.  We feed our body with food at least three times a day, take regular bath, indulge in physical fitness activities, consult our doctor not only to be in good health but also to look younger and flawless, pamper it at the spa and saloon, take a break for relaxation, etc.  All these things we do and many more just to maintain our body in good shape and condition.

Are our body needs right attention and care, so do our heart being the center of the body.  We cannot avoid situations and circumstances wherein we will be hurt and get offended by other people, either intentionally or unknowingly through unkind and tactless words or through impulsive actions.

There are times that we find it difficult to rid ourselves of these hurts each day especially those that gave us deep emotional pains; hence, these are accumulated day after day until they are piled up for months and even years.  Unless we forgive completely, these  grudges that are continuously kept in our heart being the one connected with emotion, will eventually become anger, resentment, bitterness, and hatred.  According to Dr. Bradley Nelson and I quote: “Hanging onto emotions blocks energy, holding it back like a dam, cutting off organs from the healthy flow of vital energy they need. Emotions that stay trapped in our body can make us sick and cause tremendous physical pain.”

We need to unburden our heart and we can do this by learning to forgive.  Forgiveness, however, does not mean that we are condoning the wrong that was done to us but it is more of setting ourselves free so, we do not remain in captivity of a heavy and wounded heart.  We shall be doing a big favour to ourselves if we let go of past heartaches since this will enable us to move forward swiftly and go on well in life.  Let us then choose to cleanse our hearts and obtain peace through the power of forgiveness.

Life is short, so let us forgive quickly.  We are aware that this is not easy to do, but if we need some help, we have a God who is always waiting for us to call on Him.


Nancy Paje

P.S.

Interested on science-based wellness products, click here:


Usana Nutritional Products

Hi! I’m happy to share how USANA changed my life and my family as well.

When USANA was introduced to me, I did not hesitate to use its products because it has been my belief that taking vitamins and antioxidants is necessary to maintain good health aside of course from eating a balanced diet. For the past years, I’ve been taking multi-vitamins, B-complex, vitamin E, vitamin C, and Fish Oil.

I replaced my multi-vitamins with USANA Essentials since I was impressed with its complete formulation and its being the flagship product of USANA as a top-rated supplement in the world. I stopped taking B-complex since Essentials already contain six (6) B vitamins (i.e. B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12). Essentials gave me extra stamina due to sound sleep, I am energized at the beginning of the day with the complete and balanced formulation of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants it provides. I do not experience anymore difficulty and irregular bowel movement.

Instead of separate vitamins for vitamin E and vitamin C, I took USANA Proflavanol C (Prof C) because it is a combination of grape seed extract and poly C, which are both powerful antioxidants. What convinced me was that Prof C is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C. It enhanced my immune system so I do not catch severe colds and cough as often before due to sudden change in extreme weather conditions. My doctor prescribed simvastatin to lower my cholesterol level but after taking the said medicine for a month, my cholesterol level did not decrease so I stopped my medication. It’s good I’ve found Prof C. My cholesterol level has declined after few months of taking Prof C and has now reached normal level.

I replaced my Fish Oil with BiOmega since the latter is produced from deep-sea fish oil and I am assured that it is free from contaminants and it contains concentrated dose of omega-3. I don’t want to have alzheimer since I saw how my mother suffered because of the said disease.

I added Active Calcium since I was beginning to feel joint pains when climbing up the stairs. I was afraid to take Calcium before since it can develop into kidney stones according to my doctor so I was happy that USANA’s Active Calcium will not form into stones and it has activated form of Vitamin D for better absorption of Calcium in the body. I’ve also known that women are proned to osteoporosis since Calcium are being discharged during their monthly period so Calcium supplementation is necessary. I can now climb up the stairs without difficulty.

On the overall, USANA products helped me achieved the level of health that I need. I am also thankful that it has helped my family as well. My husband was able to manage his being overweight by taking using USANA Nutrimeal. Essentials and Prof C contributed to the fast recovery of my son from pneumonia without being confined in the hospital and the frequent asthma attacks of my other son has tremendously decreased.

USANA can also enhance your life in many ways. It’s not just about top-rated health products but it is also about a lucrative business opportunity for those who are looking for extra income.

Nancy Paje

P.S.


If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website at:

https://desiretruehealth.usana.com

or email me at:

deverpaj@gmail.com


Categories

Popular Posts