August 9, 2015



Biomega Jr. provides optimally balanced and concentrated omega-3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), along with vitamin D, in a creamy orange-pineapple flavored gel.

Omega-3 fatty acids along with EPA and DHA support healthy brain and eye development while vitamin D supports strong health, bones, and overall good health.

It comes in single serve packets.


Who Can Benefit?

Children 4-12 years old


Advantages of USANA’s Biomega Jr.:

1.            Provides quality Omega-3 supplement for healthy brain and eye development.

2.            Supports the normal function and production of healthy cells throughout the body.

3.     Enables kids to get the DHA and EPA they need for healthy minds and bodies without taking a supplement full of added sugar.


Recommended Dose:


For children 4-12 years old, take one (1) packet every other day.  It can be easily taken straight from the packet or mix into yogurt or other creamy foods.  For best results, store in the refrigerator and serve cold.



Nancy Paje
P.S.
If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website: https://desiretruehealth.usana.com

Usana Nutritional Products

Hi! I’m happy to share how USANA changed my life and my family as well.

When USANA was introduced to me, I did not hesitate to use its products because it has been my belief that taking vitamins and antioxidants is necessary to maintain good health aside of course from eating a balanced diet. For the past years, I’ve been taking multi-vitamins, B-complex, vitamin E, vitamin C, and Fish Oil.

I replaced my multi-vitamins with USANA Essentials since I was impressed with its complete formulation and its being the flagship product of USANA as a top-rated supplement in the world. I stopped taking B-complex since Essentials already contain six (6) B vitamins (i.e. B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12). Essentials gave me extra stamina due to sound sleep, I am energized at the beginning of the day with the complete and balanced formulation of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants it provides. I do not experience anymore difficulty and irregular bowel movement.

Instead of separate vitamins for vitamin E and vitamin C, I took USANA Proflavanol C (Prof C) because it is a combination of grape seed extract and poly C, which are both powerful antioxidants. What convinced me was that Prof C is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C. It enhanced my immune system so I do not catch severe colds and cough as often before due to sudden change in extreme weather conditions. My doctor prescribed simvastatin to lower my cholesterol level but after taking the said medicine for a month, my cholesterol level did not decrease so I stopped my medication. It’s good I’ve found Prof C. My cholesterol level has declined after few months of taking Prof C and has now reached normal level.

I replaced my Fish Oil with BiOmega since the latter is produced from deep-sea fish oil and I am assured that it is free from contaminants and it contains concentrated dose of omega-3. I don’t want to have alzheimer since I saw how my mother suffered because of the said disease.

I added Active Calcium since I was beginning to feel joint pains when climbing up the stairs. I was afraid to take Calcium before since it can develop into kidney stones according to my doctor so I was happy that USANA’s Active Calcium will not form into stones and it has activated form of Vitamin D for better absorption of Calcium in the body. I’ve also known that women are proned to osteoporosis since Calcium are being discharged during their monthly period so Calcium supplementation is necessary. I can now climb up the stairs without difficulty.

On the overall, USANA products helped me achieved the level of health that I need. I am also thankful that it has helped my family as well. My husband was able to manage his being overweight by taking using USANA Nutrimeal. Essentials and Prof C contributed to the fast recovery of my son from pneumonia without being confined in the hospital and the frequent asthma attacks of my other son has tremendously decreased.

USANA can also enhance your life in many ways. It’s not just about top-rated health products but it is also about a lucrative business opportunity for those who are looking for extra income.

Nancy Paje

P.S.


If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website at:

https://desiretruehealth.usana.com

or email me at:

deverpaj@gmail.com


Categories

Popular Posts