September 6, 2014



Happiness is a by-product of right thinking and well-balanced life. The happiest people don’t have the best of everything but they just make the best of everything.

Live simply so that others may simply live. We have the right to enjoy the blessings we possessed but we should temper our desires and wants.  Make simplicity the keynote of our daily plans by setting our priorities right and giving importance to what are most essential to us. Do not clutter our life with so many pre-occupations. Simple things are best because it will not complicate our life; hence, it is easy for us to appreciate what we have and be happy.

Think positive, constructive, and always hopeful that better things are yet to come.  Store useful thoughts and endeavor to learn new things.  Positive thought is a catalyst of good feelings and attract positive experiences.  We will feel better if we are optimistic because it will not only give us a brighter outlook but will also give us the opportunity to bring about good results.

Cultivate a yielding disposition. Resist the common tendency to want our own way always.  Listen to other people’s viewpoint because there’s no monopoly of knowledge in this world even how intelligent and wise we think we are for learning is a continuing process.

Develop a mental attitude of peace and goodwill by mustering our moods and temper.  Live in peace with situations and events that we cannot control and change.  This will free us from stress. The only way to achieve peace in this world is for all to start having peace within ourselves.

Give generously.  There is no greater joy in life than to give and share happiness to others by means of intelligent giving.  We reap what we sow, if we make others happy, it will always go back to us.

Work with right motives.  The highest purpose of our life should be to grow in spiritual grace and power.  We should mellow through the years, achieving maturity and desirable character and disposition by age or experience.

Live one day at a time.  Concentrate on our immediate task.  Appreciate each moment and live in the present for yesterday is already past and tomorrow has yet to come.  Make the most of today so we have time to enjoy where we are.

Have a productive hobby such as studying nature, walking, gardening, listening to music or singing, playing or watching our favorite sports, sketching or painting, enrolling in voice lessons or public speaking, learning new language, playing or watching our favorite game, reading books, indulging in photography, getting involve in social service, travelling to interesting and beautiful places, writing a book, etc.  Turn such favorite hobby as a diversion and relaxation.

Last but not least, always pray and keep close to God, for a week without prayer makes us weak.


Nancy Paje

P.S.

Interested on science-based wellness products, click here:





Usana Nutritional Products

Hi! I’m happy to share how USANA changed my life and my family as well.

When USANA was introduced to me, I did not hesitate to use its products because it has been my belief that taking vitamins and antioxidants is necessary to maintain good health aside of course from eating a balanced diet. For the past years, I’ve been taking multi-vitamins, B-complex, vitamin E, vitamin C, and Fish Oil.

I replaced my multi-vitamins with USANA Essentials since I was impressed with its complete formulation and its being the flagship product of USANA as a top-rated supplement in the world. I stopped taking B-complex since Essentials already contain six (6) B vitamins (i.e. B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12). Essentials gave me extra stamina due to sound sleep, I am energized at the beginning of the day with the complete and balanced formulation of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants it provides. I do not experience anymore difficulty and irregular bowel movement.

Instead of separate vitamins for vitamin E and vitamin C, I took USANA Proflavanol C (Prof C) because it is a combination of grape seed extract and poly C, which are both powerful antioxidants. What convinced me was that Prof C is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C. It enhanced my immune system so I do not catch severe colds and cough as often before due to sudden change in extreme weather conditions. My doctor prescribed simvastatin to lower my cholesterol level but after taking the said medicine for a month, my cholesterol level did not decrease so I stopped my medication. It’s good I’ve found Prof C. My cholesterol level has declined after few months of taking Prof C and has now reached normal level.

I replaced my Fish Oil with BiOmega since the latter is produced from deep-sea fish oil and I am assured that it is free from contaminants and it contains concentrated dose of omega-3. I don’t want to have alzheimer since I saw how my mother suffered because of the said disease.

I added Active Calcium since I was beginning to feel joint pains when climbing up the stairs. I was afraid to take Calcium before since it can develop into kidney stones according to my doctor so I was happy that USANA’s Active Calcium will not form into stones and it has activated form of Vitamin D for better absorption of Calcium in the body. I’ve also known that women are proned to osteoporosis since Calcium are being discharged during their monthly period so Calcium supplementation is necessary. I can now climb up the stairs without difficulty.

On the overall, USANA products helped me achieved the level of health that I need. I am also thankful that it has helped my family as well. My husband was able to manage his being overweight by taking using USANA Nutrimeal. Essentials and Prof C contributed to the fast recovery of my son from pneumonia without being confined in the hospital and the frequent asthma attacks of my other son has tremendously decreased.

USANA can also enhance your life in many ways. It’s not just about top-rated health products but it is also about a lucrative business opportunity for those who are looking for extra income.

Nancy Paje

P.S.


If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website at:

https://desiretruehealth.usana.com

or email me at:

deverpaj@gmail.com


Categories

Popular Posts