August 21, 2015


Cells made up the human body that work together to sustain life.  Poor health is a result of accumulated damage and degeneration of cells. 

Public health scientists have found new evidence on the threats to cellular health posed by free radicals.  Free radicals are unstable molecules that stripped electrons from other molecules they meet to achieve stability and make them free radicals, too.  Free radicals can result from stress, polluted environment, radiation, and frequent use of medical drugs, among others and are also produced by our body in the process of burning food for energy.

Fruits and vegetables supply many types of antioxidants, which donate their extra electrons to neutralize free radicals.  Eating a variety of healthy food also gives our body the nutrients it needs to repair and regenerate cells.  However, getting enough nutrients is difficult to achieve nowadays due to the depletion of essential nutrients from the food supply with the use of modern fertilizer, pesticides, chemical food additives and preservatives.  Supplementary antioxidants are necessary to fight free radicals and help the body’s normal defense system.  Without enough antioxidants in the body, oxidative stress will occur and if allowed to persist over prolong periods, there's a big chance of having serious chronic degenerative diseases such as stroke, diabetes, cancer, and cardiovascular and respiratory diseases.

If we want to achieve the level of health we desire, we must DECIDE NOW to be serious about our HEALTH.  A good supplement can bridge the gap between the needs of our body for optimal nutrition and those that we actually get from food.  When we combine a healthy diet, modest exercise program, and nutritional supplementation together, we are giving ourselves the absolute best chance of protecting our health.

THE CHOICE OF WHAT KIND OF SUPPLEMENT TO TAKE IS QUITE IMPORTANT.  Most of the supplements available in the market today give isolated or fractionated pieces of the whole; thus, we do not get the full benefit to maintain good health.  The other problem is, by taking isolated vitamins, sometimes we are getting massive doses of some vitamins but not enough of others, such imbalance though can also cause health problems.

USANA - Nutritionals We Can Trust

USANA nutritional supplements were produced after undergoing 20 years of extensive science-based research on cellular nutrition.  Hence, all of USANA’s formulas are complete and balanced, with the right amounts of the needed nutrients to protect the cells the way nature intended it.  It also offers effective weight-management and self-preserving skin care products.

USANA is a leader in the field of nutritional science.  Its products are trusted by thousands of people around the world, including many nutritional experts and world-class athletes.  It continues to offer the best products to help people achieve true health and enhance their quality of life.  USANA will help you to love life and live it to the fullest in happiness and health.

If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website at https://desiretruehealth.usana.com or email me at deverpaj@gmail.com.

Usana Nutritional Products

Hi! I’m happy to share how USANA changed my life and my family as well.

When USANA was introduced to me, I did not hesitate to use its products because it has been my belief that taking vitamins and antioxidants is necessary to maintain good health aside of course from eating a balanced diet. For the past years, I’ve been taking multi-vitamins, B-complex, vitamin E, vitamin C, and Fish Oil.

I replaced my multi-vitamins with USANA Essentials since I was impressed with its complete formulation and its being the flagship product of USANA as a top-rated supplement in the world. I stopped taking B-complex since Essentials already contain six (6) B vitamins (i.e. B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, and B12). Essentials gave me extra stamina due to sound sleep, I am energized at the beginning of the day with the complete and balanced formulation of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants it provides. I do not experience anymore difficulty and irregular bowel movement.

Instead of separate vitamins for vitamin E and vitamin C, I took USANA Proflavanol C (Prof C) because it is a combination of grape seed extract and poly C, which are both powerful antioxidants. What convinced me was that Prof C is 50 times more potent than vitamin E and 20 times more potent than vitamin C. It enhanced my immune system so I do not catch severe colds and cough as often before due to sudden change in extreme weather conditions. My doctor prescribed simvastatin to lower my cholesterol level but after taking the said medicine for a month, my cholesterol level did not decrease so I stopped my medication. It’s good I’ve found Prof C. My cholesterol level has declined after few months of taking Prof C and has now reached normal level.

I replaced my Fish Oil with BiOmega since the latter is produced from deep-sea fish oil and I am assured that it is free from contaminants and it contains concentrated dose of omega-3. I don’t want to have alzheimer since I saw how my mother suffered because of the said disease.

I added Active Calcium since I was beginning to feel joint pains when climbing up the stairs. I was afraid to take Calcium before since it can develop into kidney stones according to my doctor so I was happy that USANA’s Active Calcium will not form into stones and it has activated form of Vitamin D for better absorption of Calcium in the body. I’ve also known that women are proned to osteoporosis since Calcium are being discharged during their monthly period so Calcium supplementation is necessary. I can now climb up the stairs without difficulty.

On the overall, USANA products helped me achieved the level of health that I need. I am also thankful that it has helped my family as well. My husband was able to manage his being overweight by taking using USANA Nutrimeal. Essentials and Prof C contributed to the fast recovery of my son from pneumonia without being confined in the hospital and the frequent asthma attacks of my other son has tremendously decreased.

USANA can also enhance your life in many ways. It’s not just about top-rated health products but it is also about a lucrative business opportunity for those who are looking for extra income.

Nancy Paje

P.S.


If you want to know more about USANA, please visit my website at:

https://desiretruehealth.usana.com

or email me at:

deverpaj@gmail.com


Categories

Popular Posts